We are currently working closely with our clients and their vendors as we normally would to help alleviate any stress in the wedding and event planning process. Our commitment to entertainment excellence has not wavered in this unusual moment in time we are all in this together.
For current clients that are affected by this unprecedented shut down and social distancing, we are here for you. We are available by phone, email, and video conferencing. For some, we have had to move wedding dates. Due to the current anomaly of mandated Stay at home orders, and limited gatherings. We are waiving any fees to move your date to a future date due to Covid-19 restrictions beyond everyone’s control. If we need to move celebration dates that is okay! Let’s work together to find a date we can all celebrate once Covid-19 is behind us.
Future Couples and Clients that want to book:
We are still booking weddings and events for dates in 2021, 2022 and beyond.
Our current and future clients will find a new streamlined online planning experience that takes the guesswork out of your wishes. We're doing what we need to do behind the scenes so that when the time comes to get back together, we’ll be in the very best possible position to service our clients.
Heeter Entertainment will follow all governmental recommendations and restrictions including but not limited to:
* Online Event / Music Planner (Included FREE with every DJ Booking)
* Wearing protective face masks where required or appropriate.
* All handheld microphones will be sanitized between uses.
* Photo booth props will be limited to signs only. This means no mustaches, masks glasses, hats, etc..You know, anything typically near your face. ( We also offer virtual props )
* All props will be disinfected between photo sessions.
* Hand sanitizer will be made available for guests.
You can count on on us to remain as flexible and accommodating as possible should anything we have in place together need to be changed or altered.